Book Title: Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Release Date: 2013-06-11
Author: Jeremy Shinewald
The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide provides practical advice and exercises to help students differentiate themselves from other MBA applicants and grab that coveted acceptance letter.
The MBA admissions process is fiercely competitive, yet success can be remarkably simple: differentiate yourself from a sea of applicants and gain that coveted letter of acceptance. But how do you discover your unique attributes? How do you create an application that will ensure you truly stand out from the pack? The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide
, 2nd Ed. is filled with exercises and examples that take you step by step through the entire MBA admissions process.
Our guide includes chapters on the following:
* Long-term planning to ensure a competitive candidacy
* Creative brainstorming to build a foundation for standout essays
* Writing dynamic personal goal statements and essays
* Drafting an eye-catching and results-driven resume
* Obtaining compelling and supportive recommendations
* Preparing for a persuasive and effective interview (including 100 potential interview questions)