Book Title: Critical Reasoning GMAT Strategy Guide, 5th Edition (Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guide: Instructional Guide)
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Release Date: 2012-04-24
Author: Manhattan GMAT
- Sentence Correction GMAT Strategy Guide, 5th Edition (Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guide: Instructional Guide)
- Reading Comprehension GMAT Strategy Guide (Manhattan GMAT Instructional Guide, Vol. 7) (Manhattan Gmat Strategy Guide: Instructional Guide)
- GMAT Number Properties (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide (Manhattan GMAT Instructional, Guide 9)
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Reading Comprehension (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Equations, Inequalities, and VIC's: GMAT Strategy Guide, 4th Edition (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guides, No. 3)
- Word Problems GMAT Strategy Guide (Manhattan GMAT Instructional Guide 3)
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GMAT Preparation Guide, 4th Edition (Manhattan Gmat Prep)
Considered the gold-standard in GMAT test prep, Manhattan GMAT’s ten strategy guides are the first books on the market to be aligned with the GMAC Official Guide, 2015 and 13th Editions. Fully updated and revised to deal with recent changes to the GMAT, they were designed with a content-based approach.
The Critical Reasoning Guide demystifies critical reasoning by teaching a clear, consistent, and effective approach to understanding an argument’s logic and choosing the best answer to the given question.
Unlike other guides that attempt to convey everything in a single tome, the Critical Reasoning Strategy Guide is designed to provide deep, focused coverage of one specialized area tested on the GMAT. As a result, students benefit from thorough and comprehensive subject material, clear explanations of fundamental principles, and step-by-step instructions of important techniques. In-action practice problems and detailed answer explanations challenge the student, while topical sets of Official Guide problems provide the opportunity for further growth.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides, the Critical Reasoning Guide will help students develop all the knowledge, skills, and strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT.
Purchase of this book includes one year of access to Manhattan GMAT’s online computer-adaptive practice exams and Critical Reasoning Question Bank. All of Manhattan Prep’s GMAT Strategy Guides are aligned with both the 2015 Edition and 13th Edition GMAC Official Guide.