Book Title: Kaplan GED Test Mathematical Reasoning Prep 2015: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2015-01-06
Author: Caren Van Slyke
Related BooksStrategies, practice, and review for the Mathematical Reasoning GED Test from a top expert.
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Mathematical Reasoning Prep 2015
is a self-study program for the Mathematical Reasoning GED Test .
Kaplan's Mathematical Reasoning GED self-study system includes:
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of the GED Test? Get this same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expert online videos in Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Mathematical Reasoning practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator