Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family/school Partnerships
Primary: Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family/school Partnerships.pdf - 21,392 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family/school Partnerships.pdf - 33,331 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family/school Partnerships.pdf - 29,532 KB/Sec
- A Cord of Three Strands: A New Approach to Parent Engagement in Schools
- The Essential Conversation: What Parents and Teachers Can Learn from Each Other
- Administrator's Guide to School-Community Relations, The
- School, Family, and Community Partnerships: Your Handbook for Action
- Building Bridges with the Press (A Guide for Educators) (Guide for Educators Series)
- Powerful Partnerships: A Teacher's Guide to Engaging Families for Student Success
- Words Their Way for PreK-K (Words Their Way Series)
- Helping Children Learn Mathematics
- A Match on Dry Grass: Community Organizing as a Catalyst for School Reform
- Black Ants and Buddhists: Thinking Critically and Teaching Differently in the Primary Grades
Packed with tips from principals and teachers, checklists, and an invaluable resource section, Beyond the Bake Sale reveals how to build strong collaborative relationships and offers practical advice for improving interactions between parents and teachers, from insuring that PTA groups are constructive and inclusive to navigating the complex issues surrounding diversity in the classroom.
Written with candor, clarity, and humor, Beyond the Bake Sale is essential reading for teachers, parents on the front lines in public schools, and administrators and policy makers at all levels.