Book Title: Cracking the COOP/TACHS & HSPT, 2nd Edition: Strategies & Prep for the Catholic High School Entrance Exams (Private Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-10-13
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksCRACK CATHOLIC SCHOOL ADMISSIONS WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! Get all the prep you need to ace the COOP/TACHS or HSPT, including 5 full-length practice tests, comprehensive reviews of what you'll see on the test, and practical strategies for scoring your best.
Each year, thousands of students hoping to enter Catholic high schools across the country take either the COOP (Cooperative Admissions), the TACHS (Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools), or the HSPT (High School Placement Test). For these students, The Princeton Review's Cracking the COOP/TACHS & HSPT
provides all the guidance and help needed for a great score, including:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the tests
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics, including analogies, reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, quantitative skills, and more
• Up-to-date information about recent changes to the tests
• COOP/TACHS- and HSPT-specific study plans to help you map out your prepPractice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests
(2 HSPT practice tests in the book, 2 COOP & 1 TACHS online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of tons of sample questions